Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Like Your Style....

We are on week #2 of the Summer of Scraplovin' challenge over at ScrapLove.com, and this weeks was another challenge I thought I was never gonna complete!! Summer weeks are B-U-S-Y!! It is due today, and I finished it TODAY....PHEW!!

Thsi week we had to find 3 very NON-scrappy items and use them on a layout. Took me forever to think of something, but once I did, it seemed to flow. Especially since I had JUST taken these pics of Sadie last weekend (you probably recognize them from an earlier post, LOL!)!!

She is getting ready to enter Kindergarten in a few weeks, and seems to be growing up quickly. The journaling is on the tag that is tucked behind the lower photo and is a note to her telling her much I like her inside and out.

Since we've been playing with new hairstyles for her to wear to school, that is where the inspiration for the design of this layout came from.

Non-Scrappy items....1) Comb (behind the title). 2) Bobby pin (tied with ribbons on top photo). 3) Section snipped from an elastic headband (across the star at the bottom corner of the page)
Thanks for lookin!

2 comments: