Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update on the job interview....

I thought it went really well....felt very positive about it, loved the facility. VERY nice people interviewed me. They said they'd call sometime this week either way. So as I sit on pins and needles waiting....HOPING....PRAYING, right? Well, on Tuesday I about fell out of my chair when the phone rang and it was THEM.......!!!

I bet you are wondering what they said. Because I was totally curious!! You know how that happens....the phone rings and before you answer you are wondering what will they say.....oh, I guess I am off track ,LOL.....JUST KIDDING!!

She called to tell me that they hadn't quite finished up interviews, so it would probably be next week before they'd make a decision and make the official calls. While I was bummed that it wasn't *THE* call....I was glad they took the time to call and let me know that.....at least I am "in the loop". So, we will keep on hoping!!

I also got called to interview at another fantastic facility this week. It was for a Labor and Delivery position. Again, I think the interview went well....I wish I could get some feedback from the interviewers even if I dont get the job, so I would know if there is anything I could improve on for next time. Anyhow, I have never worked L&D before, but I have always wanted to (in fact when I first graduated, it was my area of choice, but I didn't get hired there). If they will have me, I'd love to learn!! So, I'll be waiting for a call back from them next week too!!! EEK....so that means if you happen to call me next week....I'll probably be RIGHT by the phone, LOL!!

I really feel so blessed to have my nursing degree, and to live in a place with wonderful hospitals and facilities to work at....SO MANY OPTIONS... it is great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In 2012, when gold prices have nearly tripled to a whopping rolex replica $1,600+, the updated version of the Submariner, i.e. the 116618 in yellow gold retailed for $34,250 – a whopping increase of rolex replica 48% over the course of just six years! In other words, a 260% increase in the price of gold (and a model update with new ceramic bezel, bracelet design and other minor updates) have cumulatively resulted in a Rolex price increase of 48%. So, what rolex replica sale have we learned here? The price increase of luxury timepieces unquestionably is a complex topic and rolex replica sale one that we are definitely going to further elaborate on in the future. As a first step, we hope to have shed light on some of the previously unseen aspects of how prices and also personal income levels have changed over replica watches sale half-a-century. We have seen some of the steps in the long and rather intangible process of how Rolex watches have become a luxury item from a tool, initially tailored for professional use.