Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too grown up!!....

Sigh....my baby is growing up, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Not that I really want to stop it entirely, but I wouldn't mind if it would just SLOW DOWN a bit!!! She will be starting all day kindergarten in 3 weeks, she got her ears pierced a couple weekends ago, and she doesn't look like a baby/toddler/preschooler anymore. She looks like (and IS) a big girl.....well, a little, big girl, but you get my point. I have been reading some girly hair-do blogs to get ready for doing her hair each morning for school....and we've been practicing. (She Does Hair is my favorite - love her styles!) With her hair all done up, she REALLY looks older. I took these pics last weekend....we were heading out to my sisters bridal shower. I guess I'll end this post the same way it started....with a.....sigh. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. One of my little ones is starting kindergarten this year, sigh.... they do grow up way too fast. Sadie looks like her brothers. So adorable.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh she is way too cute!! Love that first photo. Gorgeous hair styles too!