Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I took a walk down memory lane....

Well, it is week 4/5 of the contest over at ScrappyFun! This week (really it was 2 weeks) we had 3 options to choose from.....We could make a mini album, or a set of 6 cards, or two layouts. I chose two layouts. I scrapped older photos of my kids, and it was fun to look at them again all little and chubby.

Devastatingly Handsome: A funny about this layout....after I was all done with it and went to scan it, the dimensions werent right. I thought my scanner was freaking out worse than usual (notice the lovely scan line in the image). After a little investigating, I realized that the off white paper I had chosen for my background was NOT 8.5 x 11. It must have been a scrap of a 12 x 12 I had trimmed on before....I had to add a piece of black behind it to make up the difference, LOL!! Thank goodness it still looks alright.

Your Smile Brightens My Day: This layout is more whimsical than my usual style, but I think I like it!!

Don't forget to click on the images for a larger view. Thanks for looking!! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Christi! :) Love both the layouts! I like whimisical! And the top one you could never tell that the black was an after thought! :) See ya in the contest on Scraplove! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love both. The black is a nice touch. Good luck in the contest.

Heather

http://scrappinmominky.blogspot.com/