Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I GOT IT!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

They called yesterday with the job offer. I am so excited....beyond words!! and BONUS, they offered me more than what any of the other places I had interviewed with said they'd pay me....YES!!

Oh, I am so thankful that Heavenly Father's hand was guiding this whole thing. I know this is where I am supposed to work for a long long time.

It is practically BRAND NEW...in fact, it hasn't even been open a year. It was opened in conjunction with the closing of another facility that had been here for YEARS, so many of the staff came over from that hospital.


I will be working in Postpartum (LOVE IT) full-time on night shift 7p-7a. It is 3 nights a week. I feel so blessed. My children (all of them) will be in school all day, so ono the days I work, I'll work at night when they are alseep (and DH is home) then I can sleep for 6 hours while they are at school (which is more than I am getting now, LOL), and we can be together in the afternoons.


I am going in tomorrow to do paperwork and drug screen and a physical and get the background check going....once all that clears, I can start. They said probably Aug 11th.....which also happens to be the first day of school. I'll be working 8-4 that week for orientation. After that, the nurse educator will get me set up with a schedule.


Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

2 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS Christi!!!! That is so great! James and I were talking just yesterday about what a great nurse you are. You have definitely been blessed with a talent, and I am so glad you get to use it at a time when your family needs it!

Michelle said...

What wonderful news. Congrats!