Friday, July 11, 2008

Peek-A-Boo, I see you!....

OK, so I found a really cool challenge over at the ScrapAttack Blog...a Peek-A-Boo Page!! This is something new for me. Basically what you do is to cut out part of the background so that you can see through the page. Here is my attempt at it. For the layout design, I used a sketch from Shawna over at Busy Bee....then I made it my own with a couple of changes and I added the peek-a-boo part. Because of the cutouts, I had a bit of trouble taking a photo that really shows off the peek-a-boo. Didn't look right when I scanned it....and when I took pics outside, the photo on the layout got funny glares and such. Hopefully I have shown enough shots that you get the idea. For the journaling, I used the lyrics from the primary song "Families Can Be Together Forever".

Photos taken outside (funny glare on the picture)



Scanned with a piece of white cardstock behind the peek-a-boo.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As we know, inflation is the rate at which the general level of rolex replica sale prices for goods and services is rising and, subsequently, how purchasing power is falling. With that said, the increase of average income should – and in the long term it does – outperform inflation, meaning that if the price of a fine watch followed inflation only, it would rolex replica actually be getting cheaper as consumers have incomes outperforming the rate of inflation. After that replica watches uk brief 101 in basic economics, let's bring theory into practice and see how all that translates into watch prices and overall affordability. To show you just that, we created the following chart illustrating how the affordability of the Rolex Submariner rolex replica sale no-date, one of the key models of Rolex, has changed in the United States, between 1957 and replica watches sale 2012. Let me explain what you just saw above. The results you see labeled above every rolex replica column range from around 6.7 up to 14.