Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Poodle, The Pirate, The Jedi....

Those were the costumes of choice this year. Lenard sort of made his costume up...he is his own kind of Jedi!! Jonathan's was a recycled costume from years past, and we made Sadie's after she saw it in October's Family Fun Magazine and fell in love with it. I thought they all looked Great! I was sad that I had to work, so I could not go out trick-or-treating with them, but I got them all dressed and took some fun pics. I am lucky to have kids that dont mind indulging me in some fun photo-ops!! Lennie took them to Aunt Shannon/Uncle Donalds house to trick-or-treat with the cousins in their neighborhood, then they stopped by the hospital so I could see them (and show them off, LOL). A fun night which resulted in WAY too much candy. ;0)



Oh yeah, since we are allowed minimal costumes at work, I decided to wear my nurses hat (from gruaduation 13+ years ago) and be the "old-timey" nurse. Everyone at work got a big kick out of that.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great!! I love Family Fun Mag. Jana got me hooked on that. They have some of the cutest ideas.

I'm sorry you had to work, but I'm glad you got be part of the fun.

Grace said...

wow,mommy! your baby is so cute on that costume. :)

Jana said...

Great costumes! I love Family Fun!!

Kristine said...

LOVE the poodle! I'm todally gonna do that next year. The boys were cute, too. That is fun that they gotta to come by and visit you.

Stacie said...

Christi, Sadie is to die for cute!
I love her costume and you really need to have your boys to stop growing.

Michelle Quinno said...

Great costumes! They are so cute!!