Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun on Veteran's Day...

Since the kids had school off today, and I was not working, I wanted to do something fun with them. We decided that it would be fun to spend the day at Oak Flats. Man, was that a GOOD idea!! We invited Grandma and Zayah, as well as a friend of Jon's to come with us. A fantastic time was had by all!! The weather was perfect, the kids were SO well behaved, we visited the cave, we climbed trees and rocks and had lunch....and I was click, click, clicking away with my camera. I took about 80 shots...they were SO fun!

I bet you think that right about *HERE* there should be a slide show of all the fabulous fun we had today. Well there SHOULD be, but somehow, I managed to delete the WHOLE ENITRE CARD of pictures. So all we have to show for it are dirty faces, tired bodies, and memories. Guess we'll just have to go again, LOL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over 80 photo's lost! Man that really, really stinks.

Ya know the memory will still be a good one. I remember so many spur of the moment trips where we went exploring somewhere and they truly are some of my best memories. Just having a great time with my family;)

flowermom said...

Christi,

At least you brought your camera and got it out and actually used it! We go places and either forget our camera or forget that we have it... then there are the times, when I could have sworn that I took a picture but I can't find it anywhere, but then I have the kind of memory that if I think about it enough I really believe that I did it! What a terrible loss though... 80 pics! Yikes, maybe you will just have to go back out there and do it again... maybe stage it or something! I can see that happening with my family... NOT! I love your blog by the way. I am just not good at keeping mine up.