Wednesday, November 26, 2008

crAzY hAiR and PaJAma DaY!!....

Every day for over a week, I have heard the question "How many days until the day before Thanksgiving?" At first I was puzzled by this question, until I found out that today is Crazy Hair and Pajama Day at the kids' school. They could not wait!! I didn't even have any trouble getting them up and ready for school today....they WANTED to go, LOL!! I, of course, snapped some photos before they got too far! Fun. Sadie calls hers a "princess hat of hair", LOL (some of you may recognize this style from girls camp a couple years ago)!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Love it!! I wish that I had the hair color!

Anonymous said...

That is some crazy hair for sure!!!

Rachel said...

I totally used a hair style from girls camp for makenna too! That was such fun time! Now that it is over I can totally look back at it with very fond memories! I love that I can keep up with what you are doing on your blog! I NEVER get to see you!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is hysterical! How on Earth did you get her hair to stay up like that? They are so cute!

Love your banner photo also!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Wacky Hair Day!! They look great. What a fun way to start Thanksgiving Vacation;)