Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh YEAH I did!!......

I, for the first time in over TWO MONTHS, I went into my scrappy room and created something!!! It felt really good to handle paper, cutter, scissors, glue, ink, chipboard....all those fun things.

I made this title page for an album. It is not for me. I have an Uncle who is dealing with some significant health issues right now, and my dedicated Aunt is right by his side. They have done so much for me over the years of my life, and I feel a bit helpless right now. Well, my Aunt is one of the most positive people I know, and she has a great deal of faith as well. She is taking all of this and making the best of it. She really is finding joy in the journey.

I already had the idea of making her a notebook where she could put her photos she takes and notes and emails that people send. I even thought about the title, and 000when I heard President Monson speak in General Conference about Finding Joy in the Journey, I KNEW that should be the title of the book. Here is what I came up with this afternoon.


3 comments:

TeamAumua said...

That looks so nice Chris! She is gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented...It looks really good. oh and by the way...you have a room, you seriously have a room. I'm SOOOOO jealous. Is it possible to covet someones room? hmmm

Jana said...

I need you to motivate me! I have a bunch of scrapbook projects that I need to either finish or start. You are so talented!