Thursday, August 28, 2008

Totally MIA.....

Well, it seems like I havent posted in forever...I am so neglegful of my blog!! But of course....there are reasons.....

I am just getting ready to head in for my 3rd 12 hour night this week!! I am adjusting pretty well, to the whole night shift thing. I am sleeping in the day without too much trouble, and my kids seem to be ok with it. My sweet hubby is helping out GREATLY....I couldnt do it without him.

I do feel a bit disconnected from my life, LOL!! I have not been scrapping AT ALL!.....not a stitch. I miss it. Hopefully once I am in a routine, I can work that back in. I should be able to. I havent been getting online much either....so I am missing the boards/blogs and the scrappy discussions. But it will all come with time.

Also, I wanted to post a quick update on DH...... Lennie had a CT this month, and ALL IS STILL TOTALLY CLEAR!! YAHOO.....I am grateful that Heavenly Father continues to bless us this way!! YAY for Cancer FREE!!!

After tonight, I dont work again until Monday night....maybe I'll be able to check in on the blogging a bit this weekend. :0)

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, I can't believe you haven't been scrapping!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things.

And a big congrats on the clear scan. What a relief!! So happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that Lennie's scan is clear. That is truly a blessing.

Have a great weekend.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com