Sunday, August 3, 2008

Curly Locks...

OK, so this is the layout that I was originally working on for the ScrapLove challenge #3 when I remembered I was not allowed to use a sketch for the contest entry. I used this sketch by Becky Fleck over at pagemaps.com (love all her sketches!).

I am really happy with how this layout turned out...the color combo is just SO Sadie! Even though this one didn't make it into the ScrapLove contest, PageMaps is also having one right now....so it will go in that one...YAY! This layout is also done on a transparency, so I am again providing two views of it....one photo with nothing behind the transparency, and one scan with a piece of white cardstock behind.

The pictures of Sadie were taken over a year ago when we were getting ready to go to my brother's wedding reception...she was a flower girl (which is the ONLY reason she has a bit of makeup on!!).
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

You always have gorgous los, Christi! And Sadie is such a doll.

Love your new blog look!!