Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gotta go back....back....back to school again!....

(After reading that title anyone singing the song from Grease 2??? hehehehehe)

Well, the kids have just finished thier first whole week back to school!! So far everything has been great. The kids love thier teachers and have not had any homework, so we've cruised through this week. Hopefully we can keep it up as the weeks roll on. Here are some pics of the first day!





I didn't get any pictures of them as they walked onto the campus, because this is as far as I was with them. I had to get ready for WORK each day, so Lennie was taking them to school.

Yep, I finally started work this week. It has been a long week!! I worked 40 hours....It's been a LONG LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I have worked 40. Even when I was "full time" at the hospital last time I was 32 hours. PHEW. This week was all day shift, and I feel like I cannot settle in really since this is not going to be my schedule. But it was all good! I couldn't have gotten through the week without Lennie, Mom, and Lennie's dad to help me out....THANKS SO MUCH!! I am glad it is the weekend, and I don't work until Tuesday (more day shift).

4 comments:

crazy said...

Hey you, I cannot believe your little girl is in school. Time flies. Great Pics. Tammi A

Russell Fam said...

Do you remember me? I found your blog on Barbs list of friends! I can't believe how big your little girl is. Her and Emy were babys when we last saw each other. Time sure flies. I love your blog and all your fun scrapin' ideas. Now that the kids are all in school I'd like to start scraping again. It's been over 5 years since I've done it and a lot has changed. It's great to see you and your family.
Tina Russell

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwwww.....too cute! Can't wait to see your lo with these photos! They are getting big.

Christi in AZ said...

Tina, of course I remember you!! I was going to email you, but your profile is private. I have an email in my profile....email me sometime!!