Monday, October 6, 2008

The countdown is ON!!!....


MySpace Countdown Clocks


Well, we've actually been counting down for about SIX MONTHS....but we are getting down to the wire now!! I have been busy getting things ready. I got new tires on the Tahoe and had the oil changed. I am putting together traveling bags for each of the kids with activities for the car ride. I am so excited about these! I know, I am silly, but it makes me happy to think we'll be prepared for the car ride. The kids have no idea I am doing this or what is going in them. I have gotten some great ideas from friends about fun ways to include snacks and other goodies in them. I'll be sure to take pictures of the bags before I let the kids dig into them. I think later this week I am going to go to the Disney Store Outlet and get some t-shirts (much cheaper than buying them inside Disney, LOL). After today, I only have 2 days off work before we go....I am going to be TIRED on the trip over, so hopefully the kids will be engaged in thier bags and goodies and I can sleep a bit in the car :).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous your going to D-land. I think you might see a lot of people that we know. It seems like a ton of people are going in the next few days. Please share your bag ideas...I would love to get some new ideas;)

Jana said...

Any chance I could get your bag ideas early? Seeing as I am leaving in day after tomorrow?? I am so excited to go, and in turn, that you are!

crazy said...

I love that idea. SO exciting for you. Where is the Disney Outlet, do tell! HAVE A GREAT TIME, take care, Tammi Auayfuay

Kristine said...

DUDE! I just found your blog and um SUPER CUTE! You do such crafty things and I love the younger pictures of your kids. So cute!

Kristine said...

Oh and I TOTALLY bought t-shirts and toys from the outlet before we went and this lady stopped us and asked us where we got our T-shirts cause she had looked for them but couldn't find them at the park. So Funny. Have an AWESOME TIME! It really is the bestest place ever.