Friday, October 3, 2008

Its ALMOST cooling off....

Well, it is October, and it is ALMOST cooling off. We even dared to take a trip to the park while the sun was still up the other day----GASP!! It was just under 100 degrees (as you can probably tell by the reddened faces of the kids)....which is, believe it or not....COOLER than it has been. We invited a friend of Sadie's to come along with us, and the kids all had a great time....in spite of the heat.



I took the opportunity to play a bit more with my camera and new lens.....the setting sun made it a bit of a challenge, but I still came out with some decent shots. I love playing with photography and hope to someday take some classes to improve my skills.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like fun!! I love the one of the boys together.

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a good time. I'll take some of your heat here. It is starting to get cold here and I hate cold weather!!

Anonymous said...

Those pics turned out great. You've got a real eye for photography. Thanks again for inviting Paige.

Michelle Quinno said...

Adorable photos! I cannot believe those temps. Come and take a look at mine! Brrrrrrrrrrrr......