Saturday, June 28, 2008

More crossed fingers, PLEASE!.....

I have been looking for a job since the beginning of the year. I am a registered nurse, and I haven't been "pounding the pavement" or anything....when it comes right down to it I could probably have had a job by now, but I dont because I am picky. If I am going back to work, I have to LOVE what I do...otherwise it is just not worth it. Well, I had this "ideal" job picked out in my head....the right facility, the right unit, the right shift, the right pay....etc. Well last monday, that job posting went up!!!!!!!! I immidiately applied, and yesterday they called me for an interview. I nearly fell out of my chair. Obviously, an interview is in no way a guarantee, but it is a GOOD start!! If this is what is supposed to happen I know it will, but I wish I KNEW!!

5 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Awesome Christi!!! I hope you get it. We will pray for you and your family!

The Gustin Family said...

I really hope you get it! They would be lucky to have you working there! You're a great nurse!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Love your blog. It is nice to see your creations.

Anonymous said...

P.s. I have a blog site now if you want to check it out.

Sally and Jay said...

christi, have you heard anything about this job yet? What unit?