Monday, June 23, 2008

All Girl...Altered Shelf

This week the challenge at the scrappy fun summer contest, we had to alter something. I found a little shelf kit that I picked up at home depot over 3 years ago. It was plain wood, and not put together. I painted it, modge podged the paper on, put it together, and then put on the other embellishments.

It is going to go in my daughters room. I am not sure what will ultimately go on it, but for now I scrapped a cute photo of her when we had just finished fixing her hair for my brothers wedding....she was a flower girl. She sure loves primping!!
Click on the pics for a more detailed view.

Thanks for looking!
PS - I opted out of the contest at MyScrapbookNook. The points are posted for all to see, and it was clear I'd never catch the leaders, so I decided to focus on projects for other contests that I had a better shot at, LOL!!

4 comments:

Diana M said...

THat is such a cute shelf.. Great job Christi.

The Gustin Family said...

perfect picture to put on the shelf! She is simply a doll!!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Now you will have something on your walls!! It's ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and girly. I love it.