Monday, June 9, 2008

7 Days in June.....


This was for the challenges over at myscrapbooknook.com and BOY was this challenging for me!!! The assignment was to make a layout using a photo from each day of the first week in June. It was due less than 24 hours later, so I had to HUSTLE (remember, I am a SLOW scrapper) to bring it together after I had taken the final picture on Saturday.
This layout is kind of unique for me. I almost NEVER use more that 2 or 3 patterned papers at the most on one layout....this one has SEVEN different patterns!! They are all from the same collection, but STILL...I don't usually combine them like that. Also, I don't think I have ever journaled in white....gotta love a good white pen!! With the photos and journaling on so many different levels, I hope it is clear that the journaling for each photo is somewhere on the same column of patterned paper that the photo is on. Does that make sense?
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Christi that is the cutest thing I have ever seen you are so awesome!

Timi O. Mercado said...

Hi Christi! I love your latest projects for My Scrapbook Nook! Good idea for a theme. I agree with you that we should involve our children in household chores.