Friday, January 9, 2009

Want to know what makes a New Year really HAPPY!?...

Lennie had some bloodwork and tests done at the end of December and he is still TOTALLY CANCER FREE!!!! Heavenly Father continues to bless us with answered prayers, and we are truly grateful and recognize His hand in all of this.

We are also thankful for the MANY MANY MANY of you that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers the last 2½ years.....ps- don't stop now :0)....we can still use all the help we can get.

Lennie and Christi Starks and Family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi - I think that is the best news I have heard... Congratulations on such great news! We will never stop praying for you and your family....you guys mean to much to us!

Audra Roberts said...

I found your blog, so now you have to put up with me!!! Thats a great post to see, I know that my family will be happy to see how your family is coming along. That's such a blessing with Lennie. I love your disney land pictures and also your pictures at the temple. Very nice. If you dont recognize the name this is Roger and Susans daughter.

Rachel said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! You must be totally in heaven! Now anything that happens will be ok! You guys deserved the great news!