Monday, January 12, 2009

Holiday Magic at Disneyland....

This was our first time at Disneyland when it was COLD. We usually go in the summer or fall....and it is always hot. I LOVED being there in the cold. It was kind of rainy both days....or more drizzly, misty, foggy....whatever it was it was AWESOME! It must have kept some people away, because I did not think it was terribly crowded. We had my sister, Nancy, with us and Lennie's dad came too. It was SUPER fun, and we really cannot wait to go back. We even got EVEYRONE....yes even all the kids.....on Tower of Terror!! That will probably never happen again, lol, so it was quite impresive! Here are some pics from our Wintery Disney Trip.....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

looks like it was a lot of fun! I love disneyland! I keep telling rob that he and I should just go without the kids. It is fun to just be a kid again!