Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another "FIRST" for 2009....

On Monday night for family night we had a FHE about Money.....spending it, saving it, budgeting it, etc. As part of that, we wanted to get the kids started with their first savings accounts (and it counts for Jon's scouts too!!). So today after school, I took them down to the bank and they each got thier own savings account. It was kind of fun, and they feel all "grown-up" about it too. I only had my phone with me for pics, so this is all I was able to get....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good idea!! And yes I'm the new Webelos leader...this is going to be fun!

Kristine said...

I agree on the really cool idea part... but I would expect nothing less than a really cool idea from a creative person like you :) Very fun

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Oh love the photo at the top and what you did with it. You have been photo tagged girlie! See my blog.

Jana said...

You are so smart!!