Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A scrappy/creative/photography blog for me...

I think I have needed a blog like this for a while. I don't know why I put off doing it. Well, now that it is done, I guess I should get creative and USE it.
To start things off, I'll post my one and only layout that I got made on National Scrapbook Day (May 3).Some older photos of my oldest son at a Krispy Kreme birthday party for his cousin. Doesn't it just make you want a doughnut!?....a warm one from Krispy Kreme....freshly dipped in warm chocolate....with a cold glass of milk..... HEY, SNAP OUT OF IT! We don't even have Krispy Kreme here anymore....I am just torturing myself.

This layout was based on a PageMap by Becky Fleck (love those things!) that I flipped and squished. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

LOL, Christi! You are torturing me too.

LOVE the look of your blog!