Monday, May 26, 2008

PlayTime...

Another layout done!! YIPEE!! Summer/No School sure leaves more time for scrapping!! (at least so far)

And, I am not sure what it is, but between my last two layouts I think I have gone flower NUTS!! If I get too out of control, someone stop me. Maybe I'll do a masculine layout next just to get control back , LOL!!

These are pictures of Sadie in July 2005! She was TWO!! Just look at those chubby legs and feet and fingers...so cute! Again, the flowers are throwing the colors off in the scan. The background is a soft pink....not lavedarish as it looks here.


I used a Becky Fleck sketch to start with, but it was a 6x12 horizotal sketch that I majorly skewed, so the end result doesnt look much like the original

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so cute, Christi! And Sadie is adorable.

dares said...

Christi, your stuff is SO cute it makes me sick! I love it!!