Friday, May 23, 2008

Layout...Grizzly Bear....

I used a Becky Fleck sketch to make this layout about our doogy! LOVED this sketch....I'll probably use it again...

I used the sewing machine on this layout. I often WANT to use my sewing machine, but rarely do...too much to get it out every time...but when I used it on that Mothers Day card, I left it out so that I can use it more easily.
I am LOVING this Archaic line of Basic Grey! I bought some with a gift certificate won in a contest last month, and it came this week...I couldnt WAIT to use it.
In the title, I dabbed the back of the ghost letters with chalk ink and then briefly heat set it. I think it is a cool effect that you can see the patterned paper through them even though they are tinted. Thanks for checking out my blog!!

No comments: