Friday, May 29, 2009

You know it's summer when.....


You spend the day swimming at the city pool with your cousins....!!

We used our family summer swim pass for the first time today...it was great! The water was perfect, it wasnt too hot out and we had lots of good company. Hannah and Anthony, and The Aumua's joined us for some watery fun. I had the camera put away by the time the Aumua's got there, but they WERE there, and I think they all had fun...(even Jaba who was splashing the guard with his MEGA-splasy leaps off the high dive).

Leanrd was doing cannonballs off the high dive, and Sadie braved the "tunnel" slide!! I dont even think anyone got sunburned.

Jonny is at cub scout day camp, and that is why he wasn't there today. He is having fun doing archery, swimming, bb guns and much more at the "Pirates of the Pueblo" camp. Today is his second day, he still has one more day to go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer swim pass? I didn't know they had such a thing. That's sounds likea GREAT idea!!!

Audra Roberts said...

That sounded like fun.

Calene said...

Christi,

I haven't talked to you in forever! I saw a post of yours on SBA and saw your blog link...I can't believe how big your little girl is...of course, my oldest is 20 and on a mission in Florida!

Good to see you...

Calli Saltmarsh