Friday, May 1, 2009

Sadie and Christi in Indy/Kentcky....

Sadie and I had a FABULOUS time visiting with the Moores!! James is going to make one AWESOME dentist. I was SO happy I could help out by being his board patient. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I am honored to have been a part of. I really enjoyed it (REALLY).

We at at some fabulous places, and had some WONDERFUL laughs. Because I was in boards much of the time, I did not get as many pictures as I usually do, but I didnt leave completely empty handed. These are some pics of us at the Falls of the Ohio State park. The kids had a BALL! They searched for fossils on the banks of the river and then explored the lush green wooded areas around there too. We all got a little sunburned that day, it was GORGEOUS!! I have a little video of the kids too....I'll have to get that uploaded as well.



I'll be a little jealous when much of the family is there for graduation next week, but I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad Sadie and I were able to visit them in Indy before they head out for thier next adventure.....who knows where that will be????!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you two had a wonderful time. I'm extremely jealous though...I have family in both of those states. It really is one of my favorite places to visit. Glad you made it back safely ;)

Raine said...

Yes it was fun to get to see you too. I saw your husband and boys there that weekend and he told me where you were. Good luck to Jonny and the rest of his season.