Friday, April 17, 2009

Brrrrrrr......

This is another scout campout weekend for Lenard. (Man, they go alot....but it is GREAT for him!) This time they went up near Strawberry....I just checked the weather up there....it is 38 degrees, and it is only 10pm!!! Good thing he got an awesome 20 degree mummy bag in February....looks like it will come in handy tonight. I think even with the cold he'll have a blast! He usually does. By the time we go to Greespeak this summer, it'll be like nothing to him. LOL!

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Did he take his camera? I would like to see some pics of the campout when he gets back.

Sharon said...

Hey, Christi! I just noticed that your blog title says your family "established 1999." Nuh-uh! Did you know it says that?

Have a good day!

Christi in AZ said...

Mom - he did not take his camera....I suppose I should let him, but I am scared to!!

Sharon - It actually says 1994, but it is small, so the 4 looks like a 9. I guess I should change the font so it looks right, LOL.