Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New family photos....

Last Saturday evening, my friend Ashley and I arranged a SWAP! We met at the temple grounds, and she took our family photos, and I took hers. Such a deal!! It was fun to see her (she lives on the WEST side of the valley, so we don't get together often) and get family photos too!! All went very well (well....except the part about Lennie putting his glasses BACK on after I told him to take them off!) Not sure if SUN glasses are photoshoppable or not....I guess we'll see. :0) (Love you, honey)

Anyhow, here are some of our pics. Some of them I have done some photoshopping and changes to....some of them not yet.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great;) I love your hair wavy...ooolala.

I'm definetley copying the photo swapping idea. We need a new family photo too.

M'Liss said...

What a cute family!! Love the one with the Temple and the sunset behind you, both of them.

Jana said...

You guys look great! I was going to have my sister take our pics on Thanksgiving, but it was a little wet...and I have a cold sore...then Jarrod ran into a door...lets just say, I don't even think photo shop could help us! But maybe if I had some talent that you are in need of, we could trade as well!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, they're beautiful! Love the one where you're all lying down on the grass.

Kristine said...

Those are REALLY CUTE! Gives me an idea for Primary next year. An I love to swap things like that. So fun!

Kristine said...

oh and the glasses are funny, only cause Parker has the same kind and THANK GOODNESS I remembered his old ones that don't trasition cause they did the SAME thing. so funny!

Stacie said...

Those are great photo, Your boys are making me feel old!

Rachel said...

They turned out really great! Does Lennie ever take a picture with a big smile? Typical guy! Love the pictures!

Double D Crew said...

Those turned out really nice. What a good looking family.

Julie said...

These pictures turned out so good! We're having pictures done tomorrow...I hope they turn out like yours!!