Tuesday, July 20, 2010

R M Puppies?? S M R Puppies. L I B!! M R Puppies!!

(Maybe only the Daly family will get the title.....maybe only me, LOL)

Today, Marlee had her babies!!! All I wanted was to be here for it, and she had other plans. I left the house for less than 2 hours, and when I came home, they were both here!! There is one male and one female, and they are both solid chocolate (from the best I can tell, I havent examined them TOTALLY yet) and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! She is a good mama and they are just eating and snuggling and making the cutest puppy noises!!
The darker, smaller one right in front is the female. The slightly larger, and lighter one under her leg is the male.
This is a picture of Lenard with both doggie parents back in May.
I will post pics as they grow cuter and cuter!!!

UPDATE!! - Pics of the pups 8 hours old.....

2 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

No....I get the title!!! Hee Heee...CUTE PUPPIES...it almost makes me want to get one again...just kidding.

Mom/Grandma said...

The title is sooo funny. Of course we get it.