Monday, November 30, 2009

Sadie's First Choir Concert....

This concert was quite some time ago, but the USB cable to upload to the computer was lost, so I couldn't upload it. I am happy to have found it so that we can share!!

Sadies first concert - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Sadies first concdert - Rock n Roll

Way to go, Sadie....we love to hear you sing.

She is now it TWO children's choirs...the one who put this concert on, and another brand new one in our stake. She has several concerts coming up.

Wednesday Dec. 2nd (YES, in TWO DAYS!!) I just found out about this concert TONIGHT....how did I miss it?? It is at Gilbert High School at 7pm (I have to work....not sure if I am going to make that one.

Friday Dec. 11th at Desert View Baptist Church on Greenfield Rd. (the usual place for the concerts) at 7pm

Saturday Dec 19th at 5pm at Heritage Academy in downtown Mesa. (this is the new choir)

We'd love to see you there!!

1 comment:

nance said...

Sadie, I am sorry I was not able to make it to your concert on Wed but I am planning on being at the concert on Friday the 11th for sure!