Sunday, March 15, 2009

More wrestling fun!

Saturday morning we woke up REALLY early and headed to ShowLow for this weeks wrestling tournament. It was a long day, but we had a blast! Jon did well! He placed 4th out of 6, and we were so proud of him. Now that I have a new video camera, I took lots of video....in the interest of space and downloading time, I'll link to them individually so you can see them one at a time if you want to. :0)

Match #1...Jon won this match. It was very close, but in the end it went Jon's way, YAY!!

Match #1 - a
Match #1 - b
Match #1 - c
Match #1 - d
Match #1 - e (this is where they show that he wins!!)

Match #2...Jon lost this match. The kid he is wrestling took 1st place. He has been wrestling for 5 years, and his dad is the coach. He pinned ALL of his opponents....BUT NOT JONNY! I thought that was pretty cool!!

Match #2 - a
Match #2 - b

Match #3...Jon lost this match too. This is the one that was most upsetting to Jonny. At the end, he pins this kid, and time runs out before he can keep him down.

Match #3 - a
Match #3 - b

We saw Raine and her family there, and I talked with her a little. It was nice to see them. We may see them at future tournaments. Fun!

2 comments:

Raine said...

yes it was fun to see you guys too. Hopefully we will get to see you at some more!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Hey guys, I think it is awsome that John likes it so much. I know that I am bias but the sport means a lot to me because of the life lessons I learned from it. John has much better position than I expected, and think if he sticks with it will be very good. It just takes mat time. Very cool!!!
Chad